Circling Sharks Catch-All Tray
- Unit Price
L:14” x W:6”
- Handwash only
- Cut on reverse side of board or any exposed wood. It is not recommended to cut directly on epoxy
- Use food grade oil regularly to keep wood conditioned
- Handwash Only - epoxy is heat sensitive. Dishwashers will cause damage to epoxy over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning material directly on epoxy
- To clean, wipe with a wet, soft cloth or alcohol wipe.
- It is not recommended to place cups with boiling water temperatures directly on resin. Coffee or tea with milk added will be safe for placement directly on resin surface.
- Heat rating of resin is 124 degrees Fahrenheit. Boiling water is 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not display in direct sunlight for an extended period of time. Epoxy is heat sensitive