One on One Session with Alex
- Unit Price
Are you a resin artist and want to learn the tips and tricks on how I create my art? If so, this session is for you!
I often get asked from other artists:
- "How do you create such beautiful lacing?"
- "How do you mix your pigments to create that color?"
- "What are your favorite tools?"
- "How to you prepare for markets?"
- "How do you price your work?"
In this one hour session, I will answer all of those questions and more! This session is meant to be based around your needs and learning preferences. You get to design what I teach you so it's specific to what you want and need to learn to take your art to the next level.
I love being able to teach others about working with the medium that I love and hope to be working with you soon!
- Handwash only
- Cut on reverse side of board or any exposed wood. It is not recommended to cut directly on epoxy
- Use food grade oil regularly to keep wood conditioned
- Handwash Only - epoxy is heat sensitive. Dishwashers will cause damage to epoxy over time.
- Not microwave safe
- Do not use abrasive cleaning material directly on epoxy
- To clean, wipe with a wet, soft cloth or alcohol wipe.
- It is not recommended to place cups with boiling water temperatures directly on resin. Coffee or tea with milk added will be safe for placement directly on resin surface.
- Heat rating of resin is 124 degrees Fahrenheit. Boiling water is 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not display in direct sunlight for an extended period of time. Epoxy is heat sensitive