Ocean Resin Wine Glasses
- Unit Price
Sip the night away with our ocean-inspired wine glasses! These "waves of wine" glasses feature mesmerizing ocean-inspired designs, sure to rock the boat at your next party! Let the ocean take you away! (just don't forget the wine!)
Glasses are made with Blue and Teal Colors. Colors may vary slightly as each glass is handmade.
The largeness of the bowl is a feature that helps the red wine breathe and release its delightful aroma. The rounder bowl and larger opening at the rim help the wine to aerate, which helps open up the flavor and aroma of the wine. If the wine was not in a large enough glass, a “closed aroma” could happen.
- Handwash only
- Cut on reverse side of board or any exposed wood. It is not recommended to cut directly on epoxy
- Use food grade oil regularly to keep wood conditioned
- Handwash Only - epoxy is heat sensitive. Dishwashers will cause damage to epoxy over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning material directly on epoxy
- To clean, wipe with a wet, soft cloth or alcohol wipe.
- It is not recommended to place cups with boiling water temperatures directly on resin. Coffee or tea with milk added will be safe for placement directly on resin surface.
- Heat rating of resin is 124 degrees Fahrenheit. Boiling water is 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not display in direct sunlight for an extended period of time. Epoxy is heat sensitive